A super-simple recipe made out-of-the-ordinary thanks to fresh rosemary.
Total time:0 Minutes
Makes 24 regular or 10 jumbo muffins
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose white flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
Preheat an oven to 375°F. Coat muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, butter, and vanilla. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, rosemary, baking soda, and salt. Mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture, stirring until just combined. Gently stir in the strawberries.
Fill tins barely to the top. Bake until the muffin tops are golden brown and set, about 25 minutes for regular muffins or 30 minutes for jumbo muffins.
Fatal error: Class 'MR_Social_Sharing_Toolkit' not found in /home/content/06/5753606/html/jillhough.com/wp-content/themes/jillhough/single-recipe.php on line 143